Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Long time no see!

Oh man where do I even begin!? It's been awhile since I have posted anything! Well let's see...

Our new House- We are FINALLY settled in our brand new house and we are LOVING it! It's exactly what I wanted and couldn't have asked for anything better. Kelly said it was my Mother's Day present and that was fine by me! The day that we started to move in was the day of the Great Strides walk here in our town, it was the first time they have done it here and they had a great turnout! I met another mother who has a 11 or 12yr old girl who was diagnosed w/CF at the age of 3 and she was doing great! It's soo nice to talk to other mother's who know what eachother are going through. Which reminds me, since we just got our internet back up and running I need to email that mother...she probablly thinks I didn't want to talk to her! Okay....sorry was thinking out loud..LOL! Let's see...

Tyler- Ty's doing great! He's about 17lbs now and still LOVES to eat! We got rid of that nasty bacteria (PA)...that was the best thing ever...his culture coming back clear! He also had a Infant Lunf Function test done and he did awesome! His numbers were high and they said that his lung function was NORMAL..ohh man that was the best thing I have ever heard!
Ty and I went and spent the day at the beach this past Sunday w/my Mom, Sister and Niece Lilly. Ty had the best time, he played in the sand and LOVED the water! I was so surprised that he didn't cry, but he crawled right to the water and splashed in it...he was so cute! He just loves the water...I bought him a baby pool and he enjoys that.
Ty's moving all over the place now, crawling, pulling up and getting into EVERYTHING! Guess it's time to Tyler proff the house! LOL :) He is also teething, his top teeth are trying to come through and oh my goodness has he been a cranky monkey! He hasn't been sleeping well at night, he'll sleep half the night in his crib and the other half in the bed w/us...I know..bad habit, but I'm SOOOO tired at night that I just give in and let him sleep w/us, plus I love cuddling w/my baby. :) He got his first boo-boo yesterday, he was playing w/a box that was in our bedroom and when he pulled up on it he fell back and the box went on top of him(it wasn't a heavy box and it didn't have anything in it. Well when I went to pick him up he had blood EVERYWHERE coming out of his mouth..I freaked and got him all cleaned up and he was fine. Man he scared me....I know it wont be his last boo-boo..but geez! Oh yeah Tyler's new tricks are dancing and waving..he LOVES to dance, it's the cutest thing ever!

Well I know there is more to write about , but it's getting late and Ty just woke up so I need to go see if he's okay and get him back to sleep. Sorry it took so long and I will def. get some pics up soon!

1 comment:

  1. So glad the PA went away, yay! Kyle fell on our kitchen floor face first a few weeks back and bled from the spot his 2 front teeth were coming in. It was scary, mostly for me, but didn't last long.

    We had our great strides walk here, too, but we totally missed it. I can't remember what we were doing, but somehow it got away from us. I'm determined to do some fundraising and to try and make it next year, though.

    Congrats on moving into the new house. You'll have to post some pics!

    ReplyDelete