Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

9 Months!


As of Thursday the 28th my baby is now 9 months old! Man how time flies!!!! He's beg. to look so growny and is a busy body! His two top teeth are still coming through...I can see them alittle bit, but I think since they have poked through he has some releif b/c he's sleep MUCH better at night now. He'll wake up once or twice, but will go right back to sleep and wakes up around 4:00am and gets in the bed w/Mommy & Daddy :) ! He's a mess though, but we love him!
We went to Church this morning and it was nice, but we got "kicked" out, b/c Ty was getting fussy and making noise soooo we went out, but they had a room where you could still watch the service and all, soo it wont too bad. We had never been to that Church before, but I'd like to go back. Next time I'll put him in the nursery so he can play w/the other kids and we wont get "kicked" out again! LOL They were nice about it though, they were taping the service so that they could put it online and they said that the speakers were sensitive and hearing a baby cry on it would mess it up and plus disturb others. I didn't want to put him in the nursery, b/c I have never left him anywhere like that before, plus I didn't know them and had never been there before and I thought he'd do fine, but he hadn't had a nap so he was tired and restless. He did pretty well overall though!
Well my stomach is growling and I'm sure Ty's is too, so we're going to get something to eat..!

No comments:

Post a Comment