Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lazy days...

Here are a few pics...will post more later!!!!


Ty's first time in the pool!


Great Strides walk!








New house!



Today was my lazy day....I usually get up and load the dishwasher and clean up, but today I told my Hubby that the maid was off today...LOL!!!! Ty and I just hung out today, I went and turned in an application at a daycare like 5 min from the house....yes you heard that right I am looking for a job **sigh**. I'd rather continue being a Stay At Home Mom, but if I want some spending money as we all know I LOVE shopping then I've got to go back to work. Plus after buying a brand new home we could use the extra cash. We found an in home daycare for Tyler to go to, it's really nice and the lady is sweet. I just don't want Ty in a big daycare with LOTS of kids and all those germs right now. He has been doing great so far and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible. I have a really really strong feeling that his CF is a mild case and I Hope/Pray that I am right! :)
Well Kelly is going to be gone this weekend, him, my Dad and his Dad are going to the race in Charlotte(sp?) so my Mom is coming to spend the weekend w/us! We're having a sleepover..yay! LOL :) So we'll probally just hang out and go shopping or something...LOL :) I def. gotta clean up tomorrow before my Mom comes over!!!!
Well I'm exhausted from doing so much today..HAHA! gnight!










No comments:

Post a Comment