Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How it all began....


This is our story, our life...it may be a crazy one, but I love it!

Kelly and I met through one of my friends. They went to High School together, and I was actually dating someone else at the time that we met. Soon after though we found each other together and started dating January 2006. And on Nov. 10th 2006 we were engaged!! He took me to the Mountains and proposed to me underneath a beautiful waterfall! It was wonderful!! Kelly said that from the moment he met me he knew I was the one and that he was going to marry me. I love him soo very much! :) So that whole next year was full of planning the perfect wedding, and that it was...on Nov. 10th 2007 we were married in front of our wonderful family/friends. Everything seems soo perfect, we had a house(well townhome lol, but it's our home), our cat Callie and our Dog Sam, but something was just missing. It took me a WHOLE year before I talked Kelly into wanting a baby!! :) It was tuff, but he gave in and just a couple days before Christmas of 2008 we found out we were pregnant!! So we told our family on Christmas, what a great gift!! We were both so excited and couldn't wait to start our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment